Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

12847

Slovenia / Austria: Cycling and Hiking


I spent the afternoon with my Snow White, following the route from Google Maps, trying to reach my destination in Austria called Bodental/Poden.

We started on very nice empty gravel road...

 
 ...with nice views...

...until the road just suddenly ended. Google would probably continue from this point, on the other hand I decided to return and try my luck next time on different roads.

On my way back I took a detour to Ljubelj Pass, where I consumed a well deserved beer and took a photo of Košutica and Veliki vrh.

Bicycle trip with a dead end

In the evening I took a quick hike to nearby peak, Kršiše. My 26th this year.

Somewhere on the way there used to be a hay hut

View to the centre of my village, Podljubelj

No comments:

Post a Comment