Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

12367

Australia: Day 26: Flying with Emirates: Sydney - Dubai - Venice - Home


After a short nap I said goodbye to my friend Wyatt and then taxi picked me and all my luggage up and drove me to Kingsford-Smith Airport. Destination: Slovenia.

Waiting for Sydney airport to open

Last two tickets: SYD - DXB and DXB - VCE

The bird that will take us to Dubai

 
Summary: 7000 kilometres of GPS logs in Australia in 26 days

Landing in Dubai, UAE

Low cost transfers to Slovenia from the nearby airports. 22€ from Venice to Ljubljana in my case.


 
Waiting for my sister with family in Ljubljana. From summer to winter in a day. 

Driving on the right hand side again after 4 months and after a year on the snowy road. A bit strange.

Home sweet home, cold weather and a "full moon".

Flight back home was significantly longer

17500 kilometres around half of the world in almost 33 hours

My four month trip in UAE, New Zealand and Australia was finished and here you can get some more data about it:

Overall costs of my 4 month working holiday trip to UAE, New Zealand and Australia

Emirates plane ticket: pdf
BlogBook created by http://www.blogbooker.com : pdf

393241 GPS points and 63037 logged kilometres in 117 days 19:30:37

No comments:

Post a Comment