Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

15171

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Tolsti Vrh


Nice and calm day was ahead of us and that was just calling for a hike & fly adventure. I drove to Grahovše, from where I hiked to Kriška gora, which was a new path for me. It should be great in summer, as it runs mostly on the northern side of the mountain. From the ridge, I continued to the top of Tolsti vrh, 1715 m. My plan started to fell apart, as I didn't started from the top, so I couldn't fly back to my starting point. The last remaining option was to land in Gozd, as there was a lot of fog below that level, so I continued with that plan. Nice and short flight was soon behind me and luckily I ran into my friend Samo at the bottom, so he drove me and my flying machine back to Grahovše. Thanks Samo.


Grahovše is a village on the northern side of Kriška gora ridge, therefore they are mostly without the sun in winter time.

Mali Turn is a small peak on the way.

View to Grahovše, Konjščica ridge, Ženiklovec and Košuta.

Fog was getting higher and higher. I didn't like that.

 
Passing the hunter's hut to the ridge.

Crowded on top of Tolsti vrh.

The line of fog was just below the village Gozd, therefore chosen as my landing site.


No comments:

Post a Comment