Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, November 07, 2020

15150

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Kriška gora


My two nephews, Tim and Matic, joined Nada and me on a hike to Kriška gora, 1471 m. We all hiked to the top, where I took our my glider and I flew down to Križe.

 
Regrouping at the top of Kriška gora, while we also said hi to our neighbour Tanja, who was just traversing the Košuta ridge.

Quick snack at the top.

View to the valley.

Guys helped me with the glider.

Spreaded.

 
My two photographers, Tim and Nada.

First guy took off.

Followed by another one.

 
And me as the last one.

Start of the flight.

 
We all made a turn to the East.

My supporters Tim, Nada and Matic.

Aiming for my landing site in Križe.

Attached on a carabiner.

Above Holy Cross Church.

View to the North, just before I landed - Garmin Connect.

While I was waiting at the landing site, Tim, Nada and Matic had a nice hike back to Gozd.

Brothers.

 
Waiting for lunch.

Afternoon activities.

  
Riding with Blue Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment