Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, November 22, 2020

15165

Slovenia: Hike & Fly & Bike - Dobrča - Brezar


Today on the menu - easy Sunday. A little bit of hiking, a little bit of flying and for the end some more cycling.

In the morning I picked up my neighbours Tanja, Žiga, Vid and Borut and we drove to Bistriška planina, from where we hiked to Koča na Dobrči mountain hut. Our paths continue differently, since they decided to hike towards Podljubelj, while I decided to fly back to the valley. The wind wasn't my friend today, so I waited for more than two hours at the take off site. Finally me and 3 more paragliders, who arrived afterwards, decided to go to another take off site in the vicinity and from there we all flew to our designated places. My car was still far up, so I rented the bike from Aleš and picked it. Nice triathlon.

From Bistriška planina we arrived to Koča na Dobrči mountain hut.

Waiting at the take off site.

Instead of paragliding, we had parawaiting. Conditions didn't improve for 2 hours, so 4 of us moved to another site - Dobrča - Brezar and there we had no issues.

Finally flying to Bistrica pri Tržiču - Garmin Connect.

Since my car was still on Bistriška planina, I picked it up with the bicycle - Garmin Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment