Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, November 19, 2020

15162

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Kriška gora


Tanja, Nada and Vid decided to hike to Kriška gora in the afternoon and I decided to join them after work. They waited for me at the top, where I set my glider and I flew back to the valley.

Arrived to the take off site.

Preparing the glider above the foggy sea.

All set.

Tanja, Vid and me.

Nada.

Where will I land?

 
Time to fly.

Tenor, Tuši and the Sun.

Flooded Ljubljana basin.

This time I decided not to fly through the fog.

Classic flying photo.

I landed in Gozd, just above the fog.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable item "Trackable Jef", TB904FD):
- Peruzzijeva street, GC8AEBR
- #F13 - PST / Trail Along the Wire, GC8JQE3
- #F15 - PST / Trail Along the Wire, GC8KRQD
- #F16 - PST / Trail Along the Wire, GC8MDR1

No comments:

Post a Comment