Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

12945

Slovenia: Bicycle ride to Kofce & Wedding


In the morning I still had some free time and I used it for cycling, but it started very bad. I was all set for an adventure, but when I saw my bike, I realized we won't come far. My Black Mamba had a flat tyre. Since my patches were stolen with the previous bike, Snow White, I had to call my neighbour and luckily he had them. I patched the holes and at around 9 a.m. we started riding towards Tržič. I double checked the tyre and all was OK, so we continued through Dovžan Gorge to Jelendol.

Short break

My destination, Kofce

Ate altitude was rising, the temperatures were falling

At the top, Dom na Kofcah mountain hut, 1488 m

Descend on various surfaces


GeoCache found:
- Hudičev most/Devil's Bridge, GC441G3

In the afternoon Nada and me attended the wedding in Črnomelj. Robertina and Jože were the newlyweds. Congratulations and Good Luck!

Robertina and Jože

Balloons for good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment