Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, July 11, 2021

15396

Slovenia: Day with the bikes


In the morning I took my road bike Metliška Črnina and we rode for 47 kilometres to Završnica, where I met with Nada. We enjoyed near the lake till noon and then we went home for family lunch and celebration of Klara's birthday. My sister rented two electric mountain bikes and with Tim we did 2 trips, one to Za Šijo and one to mountain pasture Planina Prevala. It's much easier if you have that much help.

Crossing the Sava river over the soon to be new bridge.

Arrived to final destination, Završnica Lake - Garmin Connect.

Time to explore the ice cold water.

The artificially dammed lake was made in year 1914 for needs of accumulation water for hydroelectric power station Završnica.

Heading back home.

Tim and Tuši on a trip to Za Šijo, where I tested the hardtail electric bike Focus Jarifa2 - Garmin Connect.

Family lunch for Klara's birthday.

Tim and me did a 2nd ride to mountain pasture Planina Prevala and this time I was riding full suspension electric bike Focus Jam2 - Garmin Connect.

Geocache found:
- All you need is LOVE!, GC6HCKE


No comments:

Post a Comment