Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, July 02, 2021

15387

Slovenia: MTB - Valvasorjev dom


Valvasorjev dom pod Stolom mountain hut is on the list of our local sports society ŠD Podljubelj, and the plan for today was to conquer it by bike. I started from home and via Tržič and Begunje I came to Završnica, from where the surface changed to gravel road and the real ascent began. Nice road took me to the hut and the basic mission was accomplished. Soon I continued over Zabreška and Doslovška planina mountain pastures to Tinčkova koča, following the ascent past Koča pri izviru Završnice mountain hut to Zelenica. From Zelenica, I simply descended back into the valley, where I live.

Something new on the way to Valvasorjev dom. Will have to try it next time.

Refilling the energy.

Tuši conquered Valvasorjev dom.

Great view on Zabreška planina.

Arriving to Doslovška planina mountain pasture.

Black Mamba below Vrtača.

Liver time.



No comments:

Post a Comment