Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, July 04, 2021

15389

Slovenia: Tolsta Košuta


I woke up into the rainy morning, but that didn't bother me and I still drove to the starting point for the hike to mountain pasture Planina Spodnja Dolga Njiva. I started walking towards the summit of Tolsta Košuta and the Eastern peak was conquered in one hour and fifteen minutes. A few minutes later I was standing on the Western peak. Because of the rain, I took only a few photos and I returned back to the valley.

A little past 6 a.m. I was already on Planina Spodnja Dolga njiva, 1400 m.

View towards the summit revealed only the nearby cows.

 
Photos on Eastern, 2057 m, and Western, 2026 m, peaks of Tolsta Košuta.

Guys in Austria have the same weather as we do.

For a while the visibility got better.

The rare orchid, Kamniška murka, Nigritella lithopolitanica is endemic to species-rich mountain grasslands of the south-eastern Alps with the majority of its distribution area in Slovenia.

Sternbergov klinček (Dianthus sternbergii).

Half way down or up.

On my way back I said goodbye to my friends and I returned back to the parking lot - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment