Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

12313

New Zealand: Day 59: Evening in Whitby


My motorbike tyre was fixed and the cost was 30 NZ$. Half of the price as I would pay in an official motorbike repair garage. Now she just has to last for another 4000 kilometres.

In the evening I visited my friends in Whitby, the Justices. We had a dinner together (great as usual) and in the evening, me and John watched a Quentin Tarantino movie with nice beers. After the movie my old room was still waiting for me.

Django Unchained, 2012

Storyline

Former dentist, Dr. King Schultz, buys the freedom of a slave, Django, and trains him with the intent to make him his deputy bounty hunter. Instead, he is led to the site of Django's wife who is under the hands of Calvin Candie, a ruthless plantation owner.


No comments:

Post a Comment