Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, January 06, 2013

12288

New Zealand: Day 34: Geocaching in Whiby, Movie Night


Today was my first official Geocaching day, so what is Geocaching?
GEOCACHING is a free real-world outdoor treasure hunt. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using a smartphone or GPS and can then share their experiences online.

This is where I lived last month. Also my great friends, hosts, cooks and much more, Justices.

My Garmin Oregon 550 says that geocache is hidden somewhere here

And here it is

Have to sign in and leave it the way it was

Some caches are hidden on a very nice locations with great views

Rocket in Whitby area

View from the top, where I found my fifth geocache

Whitby, the place where I live last month
So in the end I found my first five geocaches.
1. Happy Hunting in Happy Valley, GC1T271
2. Lookout, here we come!, GC1M2NJ
3. RIP Jimmy, GC2N6TP
4. Francis Bradey, GC1W39N
5. McDonalds View, GCNXX7

13 kilometers of Geocahing

As soon as I was back from my Whitby tour also Justices came from their vacation with a tow truck. Their poor Honda Odyssey wasn't able to pull the caravan anymore. Since there was no place for a caravan, they left it 300 km behind.

John, Steven and me received a nice mail, tickets for Band Of Horses

 
In the evening we had some nice cocktails by Mister JJ

Flight, 2012, with Denzel Washington before the bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment