Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

12312

New Zealand: Day 58: Motorbike tyre repair and visiting Klemen and Sabina in Wellington

Today I visited my new friend and a motorbiker Brendan, who works in Waiwhetu Auto Services and I asked him if he can fix my tyre. He checked it and we had an agreement. I left the motorbike there and continued on foot towards Indian restaurant Curry Mahal, where we usually have Wednesday lunch with co-workers. For 10 NZ$ you get a great meal called "Chicken + Veg curry + rice + naan".

In the afternoon my room-mate Chuan-Zheng drove me to Wellington where I visited my ex co-worker Klemen and his wife Sabina. We had a couple of drinks in a hostel and later in the city in Hotel Bristol.

Outside their hostel with Tui beer

Explaining something serious

No comments:

Post a Comment