Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, August 06, 2012

12083

My company had a team-building today. Their first stop was primary school for children with special needs. They equipped a classroom for Anton Janša school in Radovljica with the money that we raised a while ago. The school has a name from our famous bee researcher Anton Janša.

Preparation

Painting

 
More painting

One group had to cook


Food for workers

Finished
Unfortunately I couldn't join the first part, because I had an appointment with the dentist. I had to fix my maxillary central incisor. It was a quick job so I joined my co-workers later in Bohinjska Bistrica, where we started another great adventure with many tasks.

We all received bicycles

Our group

First task - encrypted message

2nd task - knight game

Throwing horseshoes

Picture of the group on red tractor

Milking the cow in local barn
Carrying water across the bridge

We had to take a picture with different tools

Local guy

Whole group on one tree

Stealing a chicken

 
Shooting a tennis ball... and catching 

Transporting bicycles over the lake

Another group picture

Lina, me and Primož

And we finished team-building with beer and food
Bicycle tour with team-building

No comments:

Post a Comment