Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

12341

New Zealand: Day 87: Leaving Wellington and my Kiwi co-workers


My last working day in New Zealand has arrived and I still had many things to do. Since also some of my co-workers from Slovenia came here to attend some meetings, I packed some things, that I won't need later in Australia, for them. Later during the day I took my Red Sonja around Lower Hutt and we successfully get our Warrant of Fitness. We needed that, because we were stopped by the Police a couple of days ago and the officer kindly wrote us a speeding ticket with a note, that also a warrant is expired.

30$ for a check
We made almost 15000 kilometres together in 3 months

After the check I put her into the company's garage, maybe for later use, maybe to sell it. We'll see. Soon it was time to say goodbye to the office. Guys prepared a small surprise for me and I was very happy about it. Now I officially have a merino T-Shirt, better said an Icebreaker Merino T-Shirt.

   
Goodbye card

I packed everything in 3 back packs and bye bye flatmates, bye bye Wellington. I really had a good time, so thanks everyone!

 
Wellington Railway station and my bus for Auckland

Overnight service

No comments:

Post a Comment