Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

12323

New Zealand: Day 69: Trip To Mount Taranaki & Forgotten World Highway: Day 3


In the morning I woke up and started my standard procedure, breakfast and packing. Goodbye Tahora, it was a really great evening. I continued my riding on Forgotten World Highway to Taumarunui and then down on SH4 to Wanganui. Nice empty roads for riding.

Leaving the camp in Tahora

Hobbits Hole - Moki Tunnel

Mount Damper Falls, 74 metres

 
I guess that on every trip I have a little bit of gravel road

That is New Zealand around Forgotten World Highway

Hello again Mount Ngauruhoe and Mount Ruapehu 

I had a quick lunch beside the SH4 on a rest place called Last Spike, where I also find a geocache Last Spike, GC1MTBF and I dropped a trackable item called Sky City - Adelaide, TB4V4DY.

 
Noodles with watermelon for lunch

Sunset over the Tararua Wind Farm on my way back home on the East side of Manawatu Gorge

Nice Sunday 545 km ride from Tahora to Lower Hutt

No comments:

Post a Comment