Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

12340

New Zealand: Day 86: Ride from Napier to work, Dinner with flatmates, U2 - A digital dome experience


Early in the morning I started riding from Napier back to work on a boring road. The bike was still without Warrant Of Fitness, so I was riding almost by the book. I didn't want to get another greeting ticket from the NZ police.

Back from our last trip. I will miss you Sonja.

After work I prepared a last dinner (Slovenian style) for my flat mates. We had leek soup, salad, pork and mashed potatoes. It almost looked like a typical lunch in Slovenia. I guess it was very good, since nobody had time to take pictures.

For my last evening in Wellington I went to Carter Observatory, where they had an event called U2 - A digital dome experience. After the show we also had an opportunity to view the sky with the telescope and off course to check the exhibitions in the observatory.

Visually spectacular music entertainment show with U2 music and great digital graphics


U2 (Clark Planetarium Productions)

NZ$ 35 for the ticket with free food and drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment