Slovenia: MTB - Zelenica
For the final day, Sunday had finally arrived and with it the end of another great weekend at Planinsko Zavetišče Slatna. Once again, there were no volunteers for a mountain biking tour, so I decided to make my own way home by bike.
With no other plans for the day, I decided to ride home directly from Slatna. The shortest route led across Zelenica, so after climbing to Dom na Zelenici, I continued over the pass and down towards home - Garmin Connect. It was a great way to finish the weekend, combining mountain scenery, a bit of effort, and one last adventure before returning to everyday life.
![]() |
| On the cycling path from Rateče to Jesenice. |
![]() |
| One last effort: the long climb towards Dom na Zelenici on the way home. |
![]() |
| Over the highest point of the day. |
![]() |
| Even today, the weather offered little in the way of views. |
- Bikeway Tarvis- Jesenice 28, GC8Y3KJ
- Bikeway Tarvis- Jesenice 29, GC8Y4QD
- Bikeway Tarvis- Jesenice 30, GC8Y51C
- Bikeway Tarvis- Jesenice 31, GC8Y5J4




No comments:
Post a Comment