Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, August 22, 2021

15438

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Ozben


Ozben is a take off site above Kobarid. After breakfast I drove to the city, where I left the car and I started hiking towards the Ozben hill. After an hour and I half I reached the destination, where I prepared my wing and I took off. No thermals resulted in quick landing and soon I was on my way back to the Campsite Lebanč in Podbela, where we had lunch and then it was time to go back home.


 
Over the Soča river near Drežnica village and below Krn mountain.

Take off site is well maintained.

No beeping, no thermals.

My new shoes above Kobarid.

Soča valley.

The Italian Charnel House was inaugurated by Benito Mussolini on 20 September 1938. I checked it from the air just before I landed - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment