Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, August 15, 2021

15431

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Kriška gora & Lojzka's Abraham


In the morning I decided to go flying, but as usual, I first needed to hike to the take off point, which was Kriška gora in my case. I decided to use a little less visited site, more on the Eastern side of the hut. I was set up and I flew down to Bistrica pri Tržiču.

In the afternoon we had a celebration for my aunt's 50 years. She met the Abraham a few days ago and today we prepared a few games for her and fiends and family had a nice day with her. Cheers Lojzka!

All that you need for a hike & fly trip.

Tenor is set, just waiting for the pilot.

Flying to Bistrica pri Tržiču - Garmin Connect.


 
Afternoon activities. Since she participated in many Deaflympics, World and European championships, she had to show us, if she's still good a t it. Here results - click.

Lojzka with friends and family. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment