Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2021

15419

Austria / Slovenia: Motorbike Ride & Happy 50


My Yamaha Blue Horse was ready for a ride and we decided to go to Austria. I rode to Podljubelj (Unterloibl), where we parked and then I decided to explore the Kotla gorge. Easy start continued with a climbing manoeuvres and for the finish, I continued bare foot to the end of the gorge, that is also suitable for canyoning, but not for today. At the top I couldn't find the cache, so I returned back to my motorbike. I continued with my riding, along the lake Vrbsko jezero and back home Along Drava river and Rož valley.

In the evening we had a special task. Since my aunt Lojzka will turn 50 tomorrow, we prepared a little surprise for her. Cheers!

 
Start of the hike to Kotla.

Entrance to the canyon.

  
Water created many beautiful shapes.

  
At one point I continued bare foot.

 
The biggest waterfall on the way.

 
Standing on top of the waterfall, where you could also start the canyoning trip.

 
I returned back on the same way.

 
Next time, we will come with the gear for canyoning.

 
On my way back I stopped by St. Lambrecht / Semislavče church and in Bistrica v Rožu.


 
Happy 50 to my aunt Lojzka. Cheers!

Geocaches found:
- Lost Place Loibltal 26, GC8E02M
- R 4 Wörthersee 80, Mystery, GC6ZTJA
- R 4 Wörthersee 38, Mystery, GC6YW6G
- R1 06/04 - Filialkirche hl. Augustin, GC49WYB
- "DAS ROSENSEGEL", GC91G55
- "Die Schlacht von Feistritz", GC91G6K

#motorcycling #hiking #geocaching #birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment