Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

15426

Slovenia: Hike & Fly & Hike - Kriška gora & Pasture Loka


In the morning my sister drove me to village Gozd, from where I hiked to Kriška gora mountain hut. At the top I spread my wing and set up my new harness. Everything was set for the flight and I landed in Bistrica pri Tržiču.

In the afternoon Rok an me decided to go on a 3 day paragliding trip in Savina valley. Today we just simply walked from Luče to Koča na Loki mountain hut, that lies below Raduha, our tomorrows take off site.

My new Yeti Convertible 2, a lightweight reversible harness.

Attached to 2 aluminium carabiners.

My Tenor.

Above villages south from Tržič.

With 49 km/h towards the landing site - Garmin Connect.

On our way to mountain pasture Loka, we ran into fresh raspberries.

And finally, after 2 hours and 20 minutes of walking, we reached the hut.


No comments:

Post a Comment