Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, May 20, 2019

14613

Slovenia / Croatia: Riding from Slovenia to Montenegro, Day 1


I gave myself a present of a free week and decided to use it for cycling. My goal was to cycle from my home country to Montenegro.

For the first day I decided to reach Crikvenica, where my relatives Marija and Tomislav live and even though I had a little late start, after a hard night, I reached the destination without problems.  The dinner was ready for me and after  a shower I fell into the bed.

Near the aviation club "Naša krila", meaning our wings

Over the border at the confluence of Kolpa and Kupica

Bridge over Kupica

Stop in Delnice for some food

Lake Lokve is a artificial lake depth of about 40 m and the size of about 2,5 km². Lake was created by the construction of the dam which has halted the river Lokvarka. The dam was built from 1952. till the year 1954

The last pass before descending to the sea level

The calvary above Dramalj

From Slovenia to Montenegro, day 1 - 218 km

GeoCaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "Siebasiach's Figure Eight Geocoin", TB735HE, "Sanban s1", TB42DJW and "Julia ud Zweeenes 100000 Caches", TB35GHN):
- Naša krila | Our wings, GC6RHB4
- KVARNER Cache 52 - Brod na Kupi, GC44AMH
- #5 GeoKissing Crikvenica - Kalvarija (Calvary), GC60P96

No comments:

Post a Comment