Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, May 09, 2015

13141

Slovenia: Mountain biking, Ski-jumping, Partying


In the morning I decided to go mountain biking. Since my father was working on some boxes, that they will equip on a hill called Polna peč, and he needed some geological measurements from the terrain, I decided to go there. Nada followed me on foot.

With my tool I checked the depth of the soil. 30 cm was more than enough.

Austria

Cycling with an axe with a view to Košutica, 1968 m, and Veliki vrh, 2088 m.

Nice trail down.

My first mountain biking from Polna peč, 1503 m

After lunch we went to the event called Stari Orli (Old Eagles), where retired ski-jumpers gathers and compete on K25 ski-jumping hill in Sebenje.

Watching with my neighbours

Ski-jumping hill K25

Young talents had their own hill

Group photo of Slovenian Ski Jumping record holders. The first recorded jump with length of 9 meters was done by Jože Pogačar in 1921 in Bohinj. The oldest record holder on the photo is Jože Šlibar, who jumped 141 meters on 24.2.1961 on Heini-Klopfer-Skiflugschanze. Currently our record holder is Peter Prevc, who was the first man on Earth, who jumped 250 meters. List of the longest ski jumps.

Kolaz of photos taken by Barbara Repinc Zupančič

We continued to a birthday party. Jasmina, Nada's friend, was celebrating 30 and we participated on a party in Črnomelj, where we ate, drank, dance, ...

 

Tuši, Nada and Jera

 

 
Birthday Girl, Jasmina 


No comments:

Post a Comment