Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

12882

Slovenia: Dinner with Kralj family


After the bachelor party we woke up in a hut Dom na Gospincu, 1491 m, where we had breakfast and then I descended with my Snow White to the valley. While I was riding down to Dvorje, rain started to pour and soon I was totally wet. In Dvorje I waited for Nada and together we went rain-riding to Kokrica, where we had a car.

 
Breakfast: Eggs with Green Tea

Morning rain-ride from Pirgo's bachelor party on Dom na Gospincu to Kokrica

Since I lost a bet against Nada some time ago, my job was to organize a dinner on raclette grill for Kralj family and us. For the drinks we had a bottle of Pimm's, brought from London two weeks ago.

Raclette

Pimm's was first produced in 1823 by James Pimm

No comments:

Post a Comment