Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

11782

Today I had a very short day at work, because my evening destination was Germany, Frankenthal, RUUUDIII's place, also known as Casa Imperfectus. My plan was to attend 3rd Germany Invasion, which is a CouchSurfing event for motorbikers.

CouchSurfing is great
So I started at 10 o'clock and there was more than 700 kilometres of roads ahead of me. I rode over Ljubelj to Austria, where I decided not to use motorways. Near Salzburg it started to rain, but I waited too long to put my rain clothes on, so I was already wet a little. Nevertheless I put my yellow clothes on and after 15 minutes the rain stopped. It's nice to see Murphy in action, especially if you are a little bit in a hurry and you can almost smell  food from barbecue, which is still more than 400 kilometres away. So I removed the clothes and soon I was in Germany, on their highway towards Munich. My friend Murphy decided to have some traffic jams there, but I was still quite on schedule, since if you are with motorbike, you just ignore standing vehicles. And the same story was also near Augsburg, Ulm, Stuttgart and Karlsruhe and in the end I finally arrived to Rudi's place in Frankenthal and I immediately saw my welcome drink was ready. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

764 kilometers to get a beer?
Soon, I met some very nice people, saw some nice motorbikes, drank some beers, ate some food. It was a great evening. You all rock boys and girl.

Rudi, our host, the boss, the organizer, ... You're the man!

Our bathroom

Starting the fire for barbecue

Rudi, Milton and our steak

Never tasted a beer in his life, that's Graham

 

Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment