Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, August 01, 2011

11762

This Saturday I started with motorbike riding from Podljubelj to Samobor, Croatia. I used only old roads, so it took me 3 hours to get there. I passed some cities and villages, that are usually overlooked, if you take the motorway. Let me mention some of them: Moravče, Zagorje ob Savi, Zidani Most, Brestanica, Mali Kamen, Veliki Kamen, Podsreda, Bistrica ob Sotli, Bizeljsko. At my first destination point, Samobor, I met with my cousin Hrc and his wife Katarina. After a quick late breakfast he gave me a bicycle and we went on a quick tour in the city.

Test ride with an old pink pony with 2 gears

Cycling in Samobor
Velebitsko beer

We stopped in a nice bar, where they serve over 200 beers and I tested Velebitsko beer, from brewery Ličanka, Donje Pazarište. Then we continued back to his home, where we had great lunch, so I will probably come back soon.

Thanks Katarina nad Hrc!

After lunch me and Hrvoje went to visit his father or my uncle or my godfather, whatever you like, with the family and off course, we ate again. Soon it was time to say goodbye and I went back on the road again. This time my cousin gave me nice tip which road to take. It was Samobor-Galgovo-Jastrebarsko-Karlovac-Duga Resa-Josipdol-Brinje-Otočac-Gospić-Karlobag-Prizna-Island Pag. On the island I visited Bodlaj family, where I also had dinner, couple of beers and I also spend the night there.

Ferry ticket

View from Velebit to northern part of island Pag

View from Velebit to southern part of island Pag

View from the ferry

1 comment: