Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

11442

The time has come to leave Burcu in Istanbul and return to Slovenia, but before I left, I repaired the balcony net, so the cats could not escape.
The Man in action
Then we said goodbye to each other, and Toykan, the delivery guy of Rengahenk restaurant, took me to the Metrobus station.
Start in-front of the restaurant
I switched in Merter to Metro and for 3TL total I was at the airport. The Adria Airways plane, Bombardier CRJ900,  had a small delay. The plane successfully took off and after 2 hours and 2 cheese sandwiches we were in Slovenia, where my sister was already waiting for me. After half an hour of driving we were home in Podljubelj, in a nice village out of the city crowd.
And this is a nice Slovenian song for coming home to mamas.
Ansambel Lojzeta Slaka - Mama, prihajam domov

No comments:

Post a Comment