Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, December 08, 2022

15911

Croatia: Work Trip to Main Office in Zagreb


After the morning walk with Bronco I drove to our main office in Zagreb, where I had to do some measurements on our 100BASE-T1 automotive ethernet interface for our latest board for the new Bugatti vehicle. After a while, the tests received the status passed, so I started returning back home. First I picked up a few geocaches, then I visited my cousin and uncle in Samobor and then I headed back home.

Morning walk with Bronco.

100BASE-T1 measurements.

Lake Orešje is an artificial lake that is a part of water conservation area of ​​the Strmec water station.

 
Ferry on the Sava river and St. Nikola's shrine.

Geocaches found (all received a visit by trackable item "Bicycle Geocoin", TB6P7HF):
- Jezero Orešje / Lake Orešje, GC9Z52M
- Skela Medsave - Samobor, GC9TJBB
- Sv. Nikola, GC5A1KA


No comments:

Post a Comment