Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, February 23, 2020

14892

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Zaplata


We used this Sunday for another hike and fly event. Nada, Rok and me hiked from Mače to Zavetišče v Hudičevem borštu mountain hut, 1328 m, where we warmed up with a cup of tea. Take off site is just below the hut, so we were quickly prepared for the next step. I went first, but the feel of the glider in my arms wasn't good, so I interrupted the start. Rok was more successful and I followed him after a while, as soon as I placed the glider back into the launch position. While Rok and me were flying, Nada slowly returned back to Mače on foot.

Nada loves her new camera Canon EOS M50, named Mirko.

Selfie time.

2 backpackers. Oh no, 2 paragliders.

At the take off site.

Getting ready.

 
Unsuccessful launch. 

  
On the other hand Rok as a professional didn't have any issues.

Back to the starting position.

 
2nd attempt

 
Tuši in the air.

Nada left the site on foot.

 
Time to land in Preddvor.

Mirko did some photos on his way back.

Mountain flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment