Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, November 30, 2018

14442

Slovenia: Sveti Peter and Pogorelec


After my injury I was entitled to a 14 day rehabilitation in spa Dolenjske Toplice. Since I finish with my exercises before 3 p.m., I decided to explore the neighborhood. I went on a hike to two nearby hills, Sveti Peter, 888m, and Pogorelec, 817 m.

Good terrain for cycling

The view wasn't so great

Easy and long hike

Mrzle doline - Cold Valleys

On top od Sveti Peter, bordering hill of Kočevje, Dolenjske Toplice and Žužemberk.

Pogorelec was conquered in the dark. The hill is used by paragliders, that use it as a take off site, so I will probably be back with different equipment.

Afternoon hike - Garmin Connect

GeoCaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "gran san bernardo", TB84C9J, "De reiziger", TB6R4VV and "FarmtagZ klompendans", TB6BAG2):
- E7_SLO_107, GC3V2JE
- E7_SLO_108, GC3V2N3
- Sveti Peter, GC55A4F

No comments:

Post a Comment