Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, November 08, 2018

14420

Slovenia: Over Šišenski hrib to Jesenice


At noon I was scheduled in a hospital in Jesenice and since the public transport connections are very bad, I first drove with Nada to Ljubljana and from there I took the train to Jesenice. Meanwhile I also conquered Šišenski hrib above Ljubljana. The healing process is doing well, so I left the hospital without plasters.

 
Few quick geocaches

Slobodan Pejić - Sožitje (Coexistence)

 
Bronze sculpture by Zdenko Kalin, named Pastirček ("Shepherd") or Deček s piščalko ("Boy with a Whistle") in Tivoli City Park

Tivoli Castle was originally called Podturn Manor

One of secessionist buildings in Ljubljana

Šišenski hrib (Rožnik) - Garmin Connect

GeoCaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "De reiziger", TB6R4VV, "Canada Moose", TB7H26W and "Stijn's Treasure", TB8NH39):
- Trije Ljubljanski griči - Three hills of Ljubljana, Multi, GC51X5C, where I dropped off trackable item "Blue-Pinguin", TB6QPAJ
- SDP - Dan upora proti okupatorju, Multi, GC6GGA7
- Mostovi in razgledi/Bridges and Views, Multi, GC2TDT1

No comments:

Post a Comment