After the party (14163) and a short night, Nada and me did another tour in Belgrade. We explored the Skadarlija street and walked around the Beogradska tvrđava (Belgrade Fortress). In the afternoon we picked up Alfred and we returned back to our home country.
Observation Post of the Serbian Army High Command on Kajmakčalan is now located in Pioneers Park and Narodna skupština (National Assembly).
The monument was upgraded in 1989 with the plates of the generals that participated in World War I.
Vintage street Skadarlija
|The history of Skadarlija began in 1830 with the settlement of Gypsies in the abandoned trenches in front of the ramparts.|
|Monument of Gratitude to France was formally unveiled on 11 November 1930, the 12th anniversary day of the end of the First World War|
|Belgrade Fortress / Београдска тврђава|
|Memorial of 1915 Belgrade Defenders|
|Anti NATO propaganda|
GeoCaches found (all received a visit by trackable items "Gift of Speed", TB6ZC51, "Brummi", TB335MN and "Nature", TB564DT):
- A Russian Ramble, Multi, GC6XQR2
- Belgrade to Umea, GC502M0
- Skadarlija - a bohemian street, GC5Y3MD
- Belgrade Travel Bug Suite Hotel, GC6Y6T5, where I retrieved trackable items "Travel Bug Egypt", TB5KF1E, "Slipper Travel Bug", TB491DM, "Superloosers Event-Token", TB7NNK4 and "Kelsoboom 3,000 Finds Geocoin", TB65PHH and they visited all the next caches with me
- Danube 2, GC3ARJN
- Communist Architecture 3 - 25th May Sports Centre, GC74XAG