Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

14153

Slovenia: Backcountry skiing from Vrh Ljubeljščice to my home door


Snow conditions haven't been so good as they are now for many years and in the late afternoon I decided to conquer well known peak called Vrh Ljubeljščice, 1704 m. After less then an hour I had to put my head lamp on and I reached the summit when it was already dark. Skiing on the slopes of abandoned ski resort was easy, but when I reached the end of it, minor issues began. I had to cross the road 2 times and look after the wired fences, that are just a couple of centimeters above or below the snow surface. Been successful at doing that until I didn't know what tripped me. My face was immediately in the snow and luckily my ski boots absorbed all the energy before the wire slipped to my crus. No broken bones and I was ready to continue all the way home.

Start just when the Sun started saying goodbye

Long way ahead of me

Tripped by the wire. Luckily without any consequences.


From Vrh Ljubeščice all the way back home

No comments:

Post a Comment