Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

13723

Slovenia: Hike to Preval, Begunjščica and Roblekov dom


With Nada, we wanted to spend another day in our mountains. Since my niece Klara and her friends decided to rode horses to Roblekov dom na Begunjščici mountain hut, 1657 m, the rest of my family decided to have a hiking trip to that destination. With Nada we extend it a bit, to a nearby mountain called Begunjščica. We all met at the destination, where we had lunch and then we slowly returned back over Koča na Prevalu mountain hut, 1311 m, back home.

Amazing view from the top of Begunjščica, 2060 m

Lake Bled and our father, highest Slovenian mountain, Triglav

Arrival of my niece Klara and her friends was documented by my nephews Matic and Tim

Parking

Horses deserved a break after almost 4 hours of riding

On our way back with my nephews Tim and Matic


In the afternoon Nada and me went to local camping place, where they prepared a small ice ring for all generations.

Quick hockey match between young and a little less young ones

No comments:

Post a Comment