Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, April 02, 2016

13467

Slovenia: Paragliding After 3 years


Rok invited me to paragliding from Kriška gora and I said yes. I haven't been in the air for almost 3 years, so I had to check my gear first and I also try 2 take-offs from mini hill at the landing site. I was quite satisfied and after the whole Rok's group gathered, we (Aleš, Nada, Rok and his schoolmates with instructor Gašper) started hiking from Gozd to Kriška gora, 1471 m (track). At the top we stopped for a while and then it was time to take off. All went well and although the air didn't allow much gliding, I was very satisfied with the flight. I landed like an amateur on nearby field, some 100 meters from the designated place. Thanks Rok for brilliant day.

Quick check of the gear and training before the flight

I was quickly satisfied with the start and felt ready for the take off from Kriška gora

Nada also tried it. She did it quite good.

Quick descent from Kriška gora

No comments:

Post a Comment