Tuši

Tuši's blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

13117

Slovenia: First Motorbike trip in 2015, Iceland Presentation, GeoCaching


Yesterdays picnic was so great, that I left the car in Šenčur, therefore I was without a decent transportation to go to work. Luckily a new battery for my Blue Horse (Yamaha FZ6 S2) arrived yesterday so I replaced it and I made my first motorbike trip to Šenčur, where I switched the motorcycle for the car.

First ride in 2015

After work Nada and me decided to go to a presentation called "Kako preživeti Islandijo v sedmih dneh" or in English, How to Experience Iceland in 7 days. Since we missed it last year, we saw it on the screen. Better than nothing.

Maybe next time

The day still wasn't finished, so Nada and me picked up some nearby GeoCaches in Ljubljana.

Finding GeoCaches

GeoCaches found:
- Radarsko zavetje - radar shelter, GC2R34B
- Oskar Kovačič, GC5PN3A
- ZELENI PRSTAN LJUBLJANE - JUG (SOUTH), GC28CZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment