Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, March 29, 2015

13100

Slovenia: Grand Opening Of Butcher's Shop Zupan


Yesterday I visited my friend Gašper and I found out, that today he will open his private butcher's shop, so I called our friends and we decided to surprise him. We, or better said our girls, prepared some side dishes (White Carniola loaf (Belokranjska pogača), potato salad and dandelion salad with eggs), we took our camping gear (chairs, tables, stoves, beer, ...) and we were on our way to the shop. At the entrance we placed our gadgets and we went shopping for meat. We bought some Frankfurter Würstchen, Kranjska klobasa and Leberkäse) and we started grilling and cooking and a magnificent afternoon was inevitable.

My butcher Gašper and me

Let the picnic begin

Food

Even kids had a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment