Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

12919

Slovenia: Bicycle trip, Climbing, BD party and Stolen Bicycle


After work I took my Snow White to nearby hill, called Soteški hrib, 406 m.

Radar station on top of the hill

After the short trip Nada joined me and we went climbing on a wall (Called Roman Wall) in Ljubljana. I tested my new climbing shoes and I like them.

Climbing from right to the left and back if you have strength

After the climbing we visited my co-worker Vlado. Since he had a birthday, we stayed a bit longer, ate and drank. Everything was great until the point, where we decided to leave. When we got outside, my bicycle, my Snow White was gone. Some bastard stole her. I reported the incident to the police, but the bikes are usually gone forever.

Last ride with my Snow White. I miss you already. We did amazing 3.619,94 kilometres this year.

  
My Snow White. If you see her, contact me, you won't regret it.

Goodbye My Love Goodbye - Demis Roussos

No comments:

Post a Comment