Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

12169

Sometimes you wake up and you don't know where you are and after some thinking with a heavy head you realize that you sleep in your friends living room with no clue how you got in. Obviously one beer too much last night. After the banana breakfast and the explanation by Tjaša's father, how I came in, me and Tjaša went out to search for my bicycle. Luckily it was still chained to the tree where I left him.

Hey Tuši, you forgot me here, chained to the tree.
We loaded bike into the car and we went to Gostilna Ankele for a great mushroom soup. After the quick lunch my neighbour picked me up and we went to his son's summer sledging training.

 
Vid Kralj training

For the end of the day, I went to Old Ljubelj, where we had a race with old motorbikes. It was 16th Hrast memorial race.

 


Anka and Miro Hrast

Our supplies

John Kennedy from Great Britain with me and  Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, 1913

The Rolls Engine



No comments:

Post a Comment