Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

12097

In the morning Hank gave me his bicycle and I went out to quickly explore the city and to take some pictures..

 

 

Prague centre pictures
I said goodbye to Jana in the morning and now also to Hank. Guys, thanks for hosting me. I had to continue towards Brno, where I decided to join the event called Brno Couch Crash 2012.

Could I do a lap or 2 in Masaryk Circuit?

Our standard place for watching the race
Riding from Prague to Brno 

In Brno I first found my host Alex and soon we were on our way out.

My host Alex with her CouchSurfing card


 
Great beer and cheese with my host Alex in Pegas brewery

With CouchSurfers we spent the rest of the evening in a nearby park, where I met Anna after half a year and afterwards we also checked some clubs.

 

People from everywhere joined this crazy event called CouchCrash


Here we are

No comments:

Post a Comment