Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, September 03, 2012

12094

In the morning I left my host Sanya (Thanks for hosting me) and headed towards Lviv. Road was straight and boring, with a lot of police controls, but luckily I always saw them first so after many many hours of riding I came to my destination without any fine.

5 years and we already made 70000 kilometres

Entering Lviv
Since I couldn't find a host in the city, I went to a hostel and for 6€ they gave me an accommodation in a dorm and free WiFi. I unpacked my things and went out to a city tour.

Statue to Adam Mickiewicz 

Rynok Square (Market Squre) in the city centre

Taras Shevchenko monument

Concerts in fan-zone on free days
I ended up with a beer for 1€ in a fan-zonewith a band ShockolaD accompanied by the Lviv Virtuosy Academic Chamber Orchestra.

Boring road

No comments:

Post a Comment