Tuši

Tuši's blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

12096

Since this was the third time for me in Prague I decided to skip the tourist part and rather join Hank and help him a little with his DIY shop.

We assembled some tables and moved many things

Later I went to change my tyre, cost was 3500 CZK or 135
After I changed the tyre, Hank and I already needed some liquid for our bodies and beer was a very good decision at that time. So we went into a park and we had a couple of them.

 

 

 
Some pictures from walking around without any direction

In the evening I joined The Weekly Prague CS Gathering, Thursday 28th June in Krakora bar, where we had a couple of beers and a lot of chatting. I came back to Hank and Jana's place late at night.


 
CouchSurfers in action

No comments:

Post a Comment