Tuši

Tuši's blog

Thursday, April 07, 2011

11616

After the party I didn't sleep much, because I got up a little before 6 a.m. in the morning. My head was still dizzy a little.

Groh, Katja, Dejan and me met at Groh's place and we started driving to Vransko, to the centre, where they have safety driving courses. We won this prize, when we answered some questions on internet. The whole thing is financed from European funds and Slovenian government.

First we had some theoretical lessons about ABS, TCS, ESP, tyres, grip, etc. After that, the fun began, practical part.


Groh in his Hyundai Accent

Štrukl's 1,5 litre Hyundai Accent

My Hyundai Accent
We had different events and you can see all of them in a video below. Watch it in HD if you can.

Proud Hyundai Accent owners

We also calculated that all 3 our cars together were not worth as much as the next cheapest car on the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment