Tuši

Tuši's blog

Friday, January 27, 2023

15961

Slovenia: Backcountry Skiing - Vrh Ljubeljščice and Sledding Course


Our sport society decided to have a sledding course for the local school. Majority of the people would say, why would I need a course for a thing like that, but when you know how to sled, you know why it is a real sport and you know how to enjoy it even more. I decided to help them, but before the course, I did a quick backcountry skiing tour to a nearby hill.

Well, today I wasn't the first one here.

Dom na Zelenici mountain hut.

Top of Vrh Ljubeljščice, 1704 m.

Still plenty of fresh snow and once more I was able to ski all the way to my home door - Garmin Connect.

Ready for the quick sledding course.

We all had a great day and our new hut was found very useful.

Happy Winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment