Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, January 14, 2023

15948

Slovenia: Hike & Fly - Zaplata


It was a beautiful sunny day, so Nada, Bronco and me went hiking. I took my glider with me and our destination was set to Zavetišče v Hudičevem borštu mountain hut, 1328 m. After good hour and a half we were at the top, that is actually somewhere on the middle on the slopes of Cjanovca. I spread my wing and took off, while Nada and Bronco had to hike back down.

 
A little bit of hiking for the start.

When you are out of the forest, the hut is only a few minutes away.

Last meters.

 
Approaching the take off site.

Group photo: Nada, Tuši and Bronco.

Wind direction wasn't perfect, still good enough.

 
Few steps and I was in the air.

Flying to Preddvor - Garmin Connect.


No comments:

Post a Comment