Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

15347

Slovenia: MTB trip to Jamnik


Rainy days continued, but as I was checking the weather forecast, there supposed to be some clear spots near Kranj, so I decided to go to a mountain bike ride with geocaching. As a professional weather forecaster, I parked the car in Nemilje and the rain quickly stopped, so my ride began. After half an hour everything changed and it started raining like crazy, so I stopped for a while. Soon it was a bit better, so I continued. The rain and me were not cooperating anymore, so I was quickly wet to my bones, nevertheless it was bearable, so I got to the Jamnik village, visited the Saints Primus and Felician Church, found 6 geocaches and returned back to the car. I had a nice MTB ride on the edge of the Jelovica plateau.

Ascending on the old road to Podblica.

 
The rain tricked me and we collided.

Towards the local church just outside the Jamnik village, dedicated to Saints Primus and Felician.

At the top I changed my clothes and started my journey back to the valley.

Rainy MTB ride - Garmin Connect.

Geocaches found:
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Jelen # 6, GC96WBZ
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Gams # 5, GC96W9M
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Ris # 4, GC96W71
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Volk # 3, GC96W6A
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Jazbec #1, GC96W4A
- Po poti gozdnih živali - Medved # 2, GC96W5K

No comments:

Post a Comment