Tuši

Tuši's blog

Sunday, May 09, 2021

15333

Slovenia: Moto trip to Primorska with Flying


The time has come for another motorbike trip, destination Slovene seaside. Nada took her Thunder and I saddled my Blue Horse, packed her with a paraglider and we were on our way, direction South. After Ljubljana we continued on side roads to Izola, where we had a snack. From there the road led us to Strunjan, where we enjoyed a while at the seaside. Time quickly passed so we started the journey towards Lijak landing place. I switched the motorbike for a glider, changed the clothes and the van took us to Lijak take off site, where I continued with my paragliding school. We waited for a while for nice conditions and soon I was flying with the help of the slope wind. After a good hour I landed, packed the glider and with Nada we continued riding back home.

 
After we filled our horses with gas in Tržič, we rode to Izola.

Stop for a geocache and nice view.

Happy couple.

Nada and Tuši at the seaside.

 
Feeling the sea.

2nd part of our journey was flying.

Typical photo.

I definitely wasn't alone.

 
Nada was watching from the landing site.

Touch down with Tenor.

The flight ended after 1 hour and 12 minutes - Garmin Connect.

Packing.

That small backpack on the rear seat is the gear for flying.

Time to go home.

Motorbike trip with Thunder and Blue Horse.

Geocache found:
- Pogled na Izolo / Izola view, Mystery, GC4H72D


No comments:

Post a Comment