Tuši

Tuši's blog

Saturday, October 31, 2020

15143

Slovenia: MTB - Dobrča - Bistriška planina


Baki invited me to a MTB ride to Dobrča and I gladly joined him. I started biking from home to Bistrica pri Tržiču, where we had an official starting point. Since nobody else was interested to join us, we just started with our trip. After 2 hours we reached our destination, Koča na Dobrči mountain hut, 1478 m. Nada joined us for a beer on top, after she hiked from Brezje pri Tržiču. Soon we said goodbye to each other and we started descending, passing Lešanska planina to Bistriška planina mountain pasture, where we met local MTB guys. I decided to join them and they showed me a great track down to the valley, where we all regrouped for one more beer.

Nada joined us at 1478 meters.

Nada, Baki and Tuši.

Just a perfect day for cycling.

Over the pasture to a downhill section.

Joining the locals in armour.

MTB ride in my hometown - Garmin Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment