Tuši

Tuši's blog

Monday, December 30, 2019

14837

Slovenia: Mountain biking on Golovec


One of the NY vows for 2019 was, that I will make 1000 kilometers on my mountain bike Black Mamba. We were missing a few kilometers, so I decided to make them today. Golovec area in Ljubljana was my choice and on the way I made many stops to warm up inactive parts of my body and to find a few caches. In the end the goal was completed and 10 more geocaches were added to my statistics.

Over Ljubljanica River

 
Following the "Barbed Wire Trail" I conquered the highest peak of Golovec called Mazovnik, 450 m.

 
The Renaissance Fužine Castle, in the past also named Kaltenbrunn, is named after fužine (ironworks), which were located together with other industrial objects (forge, paper mill) nearby the castle at the crossing over the Ljubljanica River. It was erected between 1528 and 1557 by architects Črt and Janez Weilheimer for owners from the Khisl family.

Last ride in 2019 with my Black Mamba - Garmin Connect

GeoCaches found:
- intarbO, Wherigo, GC626N8
- Limfabrika, GC4X2DN
- OŠ Vide Pregarc, Multi, GC89W2M
- Bunker, GC3B9YX
- Geotris II., Mystery, GC6GQNT
- Golovški smuk, GC7YA0R
- Flikovo znamenje/Flik's cross, GC396H9
- Strelisce/ Shooting range, Mystery, GC3F865
- Labirint umetnosti/Labirynth of art, GC2TP05
- Fužinski grad/Fužine castle, GC2TNYT

No comments:

Post a Comment